Friday, June 13, 2008

It's A Crazy Bumpy Ride

This year has been,wild... so far?,i guess when i look back?.. I kinda love it!!! makes me happy,makes me wonder,how in the world did all this time just fly by me?... or even how all this time has just drifted me away from from the dock of the understandings... what ever happened to sitting down and taking in a breath of greatness and just enjoying it?..

Yea i had great times,..I became the asst. captain for my cheerleading team,Adele...I was accepted into CHARM..my cousin made me so happy by just getting the guy of her dreams and everything going so well...I've fallen for a guy so unexpectedly! He doesnt'noe tt i like him of course... bt i still do.. I've enjoyed life to the max this year..I've taken it all in,in 1 breath.I am alive! I feel so alive,for once!I've let the past go and taken the present in.I've worked my ass off! I got an A for bm! Mayb it was just luck,bt i don't care!Because i'm proud and greatful... And i think i deserved it! After all i've been through for my team..I push myself and just go through all the hard times and i still go through it... even though while going through all those hard times i missed all the great,i never missed it..I gues wat i'm saying is tt for once,i truly learned how to be happy... And i want the best for me,my fwenz,and my family.. I noe i'm crapping up here,bt i finally discovered things i never knew how to cherish or noe to obtain and to have!

No comments: