Friday, January 30, 2009

Hopeless romantic

hmm..hopeless romantic..I'm one of those.Damn rite! I'm a freaking hopeless romantic! And ya noe,i watched a couple of video clips of the band 'busted' and oso 'mcfly' omg!!they are sooo cute! Currently droling over daniel alan david jones frm mcfly.Otherwise known as danny jones!!! hhahah..if ya dunno who tt is,it's the guy who is the 2nd vocals in the band.
omg! isn't he sooo cute???!?!? i'm like in love with him! hahaha! And ya noe,i jz found out that my cousin Adrian is sooo boyfiend material and like,any girl who gets him is sooo sooo lucky.If he wasn't my cousin rite,i wud fall for him man..ok,i noe it sounds weird but i DON'T like him that way ok!!! don't think wrong ppl...Anyways,y is he bf material?cz he's almost everything a gal wud look 4 in a guy..he's smart,tall(kinda),sensible,has a soft spot,childishly cute,uber funny,fun to hang out with,reasonable and is a really really nice guy...but his looks are not the best...but he is in a way gud looking..just not hot..=p haha..seriously,if there is this guy with Adrian's attitude and Danny Jones' looks,i wud soooooo love him like hell!!! I'd pray to God andthank him everyday for bringing such a perfect man into my life!!!! muahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But just danny jones wud be fine for me..gud enuf! hahahhahaha!! I noei sound insane,but who cares?? I'm obsessed,so what?? hahahahha! ok,gtg! bye!

-xoxo C-

No comments: