Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ohma mamajamalama jimminychristmas!



LOL YES that is me! AFTER like 5 months with no cheer or form of exercise whatsoever and many many pounds of fat. :s GOD help me..I was SO not blessed with a model body == Anyhoo! The day i decide to go swimming after my swimming hiatus for like 2 years (?) i lose my gold cross chain necklace :'( omg wth man?? We searched the WHOLE pool today,and we couldn't find it :'( but we're going to look for it again tomorrow,and hopefully we'll find it :) I am determined to find it!!!

Hmm,but anyways,i went to Mid Valls in the morning..And i bought a pair of darling new shoes for cheer :)




check out the detailing!



the inside soles of the shoe :)





Watcha' gonna say about that NOW Lum Ujin,Kenneth Sim,Max Yeoh,and Azuri Ando! SUCK IT! LOL! AND!! : I...
Can't wait to start cheering again people! OMG OMG OMG! I can just hear Kheen Ho screaming at me to run faster during laps and Li Yen correcting our stunts,and everyone goofing around,and Marcus complaining about my weight and my butt == damn..LOL but i still CANNOT wait to cheer! I need to whip my ass back into shape and kick my own butt! LOL okayy..

And OHMYFRICKIN'GEE people,the VMAs rocked.What Kanye did was retarded.HE is a FREAK! No! He's not a freak,he's a retarded freak :) he needs something positive in life to do and to look forward to..And u know what Taylor Swift? YOU ROCK MY SOCKS! So who CARES about what Kan-psycho-ye said,because President OBAMA has your back! And so does Donald Trump,and Justin Bieber,and about a million other people! So u just keep doing your thang woman!OH! AND Justin Bieber was only on air for like 1 minute! I was like WTH?!?! And they didn't show his performance! Not that it was very good or anything,so don't go looking it up..and the only reason why he sounded weird was 'cause he had a cold (i think) and his voice is changing! BUT he still hit all the notes perfectly though :p

On a completely different note,PMR is in like 2 weeks O.O But for some obscene reason i'm not scared..LOL and since it's Raya holidays,i suppose it's expected for all PMR students to be like drilling themselves with their sexay booties planted on the chair and eyes glued to the... ... BOOK! And i've promised myself to make sure i study well and hard this holidays,which has failed epicly... == typical.. Oh God i NEED to snap into PMR MODE!! C'mon lazy canoush! I'm telling you,if i don't get straight As for PMR i'll cry like the fat girl i raly am LOL but no,seriosuly,i'll cry my friggin eyeballs out.. LOL DO U SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING??? i have like dual personalities! Ah wells,i always thought i was born a psycho anyways..that's why people call me 'Chee Sin' get it? Cheng Sim.Chee Sin? For all you banana rammas out there,it means Crazy in cantonese! Hmm,i think waste your time anymore i shall not people! Thanks for enduring this psychotically maf and gek en een vertraagde post.. till next time my darling toots' :)

No comments: