Saturday, March 13, 2010

hello!

sorry for the lack of updates and blogs :S I've just been extremely busy (not joking,believe it or not) and also i;ve nothing to update u on? :D umm,aside from the fact that i have new classmates! :D i shall introduce them to you just as soon as i get decent pictures with or of them :) They're little dolls i swear! I just love them tobits and pieces :) oh and guess who sits beside me now :)





andddd!

(the one with the amazingly long legs :p )

and since when sit in rows of 4,the one next to huee wen issss


SARAH! :DD

Worst combo u can put together :) we talk NON-STOP all the way! :) and I LOVE IT!
and if u think thats bad? heh,the new girls in class aka xin yi,jamie,jen nee,sabrina and bernice are just as noisy as us and they sit behind us! and both rows talk on and on and on all day! :DDD

*note,SORRY! all pictures of sarah,nattasha and huee wen were stolen frm Facebook :S 'cause i'm blogging from daddy's lappie..so as u can imagine..no pictures here ==

ANYWAYS! Form 4 is AMAZINGLY------- hard! and not to mention tiring! ==

i constantly feel like thwacking myself in the head! seriously! and I've been studying like MADNESS! I mean,it's crazy..i've never studied so much in my life! honestly! But I must say,as much as it is a drag,class is pretty fun :) Like,a week before the march hols,me and Sha were counting the days till the holidays started,and now? I'm counting the days till it ENDS! zzomg! Such a bore! :( anyways! E.T is playing on HBO now :) so I'm off! toodles! :DD

No comments: