Sunday, December 14, 2008

Cheer Jam 08

hey hey! I noe I have not been blogging lately,bt I have been honestly verryy busy...Well,as many of u noe,I am a verrryyy lazy person and i wud LOVE to upload sum pics frm Cheer Jam,bt I jz can't bring myself to bother to take the camera,upload to the computer and then to upload it to my blog..So yea..Urm,well,I think I shall NOT write in detail abt Cheer Jam cz I'm rreeaallyy tired..But here goes the summary...But before that..WARNING! :VERY LONG POST AHEAD!

11th December

Woke up at like 7 am,and when I was in the midst of getting ready which was like 7.30,I had this really bad urge to check my phone which was outside charging,and when i checked it..It read '2 missed calls and 4 msgs'. They were ALL frm U-Sern and it was all at 2am!!!! And the msgs read that he needed me and Mag to help out for Cheer Jam and all,so I called him n told him tt I'll be kinda late cz he neede me 2 be there at 7.45..So i packed up my breakfast and hurried to get ready as fast as I could and then Sa Yi sent me 2 UM then i got there and hurried to help with the T-Shirt sales..then at like 9 something Cheer Camp started..then blablabla...Then at lunch,since I paid the Camp fees late,I had no lunch,and all the stff f.y.i Charm advanced team,had 2 give their food away cz not enuf..So Mag,Aniss,Jon,Jeremy,Yi Wen and I went to KFC at ss2 to buy food,and at ss2,Rachel aka Jermy's 'mother' called and said that there is extra food..so we jz bought our own food anyways,cz for sum of us jz the camp food alone was not enuf and what not la..But Mag already has her camp food btw cz she paid quite early,bt she jz tagged along,so she basically followed in Jeremy's car jz to eat her food...hahaha!! Urm,then blablabla..Camp resumed then ended...

12th December

Woke up early then picked Manda and Nat n got to UM darn early again to help out,then this team frm Penang so bad luck I tell u...1 of the moms of tt team's gal came rushing up the stairs to the registration counter saying that 2 of the girls frm the team got attacked by bees..And she was slightly dramatic..so anyways,Yee Ming sent them to c a doctor n stuff..Then camp started..blablabla..then when camp ended,we had 2 pack up all the things and shift 2 another hall...

13th December

Yet again got up early then reached UM early again to help out,then heard the news abt the Penang team..haha..urm,since they were frm Penang and well,they were staying at the hostel in UM and at night,1 of the moms got bitten by sum bug which was like damn huge and it was like read in colour and so she called Li Yen at 4 am cz Li Yen was the liason and told her abt it so she had to go 2 UM,pick the lady up and send her to a doctor,and when d lady gt back to UM,she puked and was feverish and what not..so anyways,it was the last day of camp,bt all d Charm ppl had to stay back to help out with the coaches conference and stuff..But after lunch,Mag,Aniss and me followed Jeremy go buy some stuff that Bev needed and like we went and bought all sorts of food then bought the things then went back to UM..soo fun..then after coaches conference ended at like 6.15..then packed up to shift halls again..then went back

14th December

Once again.went to UM pretty early..I tot i was late cz i reached there at 8 bt we're supposed 2 be there at 7.45..bt i only saw Yee Ming's car..and so there was only Mag,Yee Ming,Pei Kee and me..then slowly ppl started coming..was SUPER fun! me and mag like had sum kinda forward roll race and being so nonsensical and notorious and we jz played a fool and was sooo much fun! haha!! Then when coaches conference ended,we took loads of pics..And if u guys r RREEAALLY lucky! I may post the pics up..So pray hard! hahaha! =p

ok,well,it's the end of the post..This Cheer Jam has been wonderful!But it has also been so stressful n tiring..So much stress and being frustrated at times,but it was all worth it cz each and every1 of us got so much laughter out of every moment!And I am soo looking forward to seeing Anne,Sam Gorman,Sara,Katie,Matt,Carl and all of the others frm America,Philippines and every1 frm various countries!That's all for now..
PS:Pls view Mag's blog for the many things i left out abt Cheer Jam kay? the link is www.magdalenelim.blogspot.com or u can jz click my links.She's undr 'Maggie L'

xoxo-C-

1 comment:

Petra T. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.