Monday, December 8, 2008

It Was All Worth In After All

Hey! Sorry for the no updateness...Well! Last Saturday celebrated gor gor's (ko ko's) birthday...Had Celeb Fitness,den me,Mag Lim,Aniss,Hayden and Jin Kang(Chiaki) went to makan at Laksa Shack,bt sadly,the minute we sat down at the Laksa Shack,Hayden had to go back already..hmm..Den after lunch,all three of us walked ard a bit,then Aniss had 2 go.. =( so left Mag Lim,Chiaki and me! =) well,at least there's 3 ppl! Then we went scouting for gor gor's present...I shall NOT tell u ppl what I got for him UNTILL he opens his pressie which will be 2morro!!! Went thru a lot to get him his pressie...Bt was soo worth it lor!!hahahahhaa...then halfway thru,Chiaki had 2 go back..So it was down to me and Mag! so we jalan summore...then we (well,mainly me) went psycho and we decided 2 go 2 WH and try on stuff and NOT buy anything jz for the fun of it!! haha...Hey,it's a girl thing,it's a way we express ourselves and have fun.. =p hahah!! urm,anyways,then we went to Roxy/Quicksilver and we saw nice surfing pants..And I.LOVE.SURFING.PANTS!!!!! I wanna buy!!!!! Any1 noe where i can get more surfer pants?? haha! hm..oh!! Jz now,mummy told me something that liked cracked me up! Koko yesterday went to Paul's party and he came back at like 5am! hahahahaha!!! I dunno y,bt i jz found it so funny,and cute!!Hahaha!My God,i can jz imagine telling his kids this story 1day in the future.. XD hahahaha! Oh,my goodness,laugh untill drop on the floor and stomach pain..hahah...erm,2day went 1 U with Sa Yi,went to jz lepak there actually,cz gt nothing 2 do,bt we ended up Christmas shopping,so we bought Chye Chye a set of clothes as her Christmas present from SEED,and bought me a pair of Adidas shoes,which are soo nice till i can like jz die by looking at them cz they're well,ADIDAS!!! hahahahahha...It's an awesome awesome Christmas gift,bt,for all ,those who r reading this,pls keep in mind that this is my Christmas pressie for this yr,my next yr birthday pressie and my next yr's Christmas 2 kay!! Had to sacrifice 2 yrs...Bt! It is all worth it after all...I guess...hmm...Then we went sloggi,thenf.o.s(full of shit bak kata pepatah Huee Wen's bro Jen Yen) haha,then we went to makan n all,then lepaked a bit more...oh! Btw, Anne Gorman (is tt how u spell her name??) and sum of the U.S coaches will be coming down and we're supposed 2 go for gym to really get to improve ourselves and to learn the techniques frm them face to face and personally,and mummy was supposed 2 send me,BUT!! She jz suddenly decided to got to Penang!Urgh!! She really gets on my nerves some F***ing times!! Unbelievable!!! And she's going with ***** ***!!! JEEZ!!!!!!!!!!! and u noe what? I already paid for Cheer Jam,and since daddy will be the 1 paying for it,u noe what she said to me jz now? 'Y don't u come to Penang with us?? Skip ur Cheer Camp thing la!' Ibet she was thinking that it's unimportant..Jeez! I'd much rather go for Cheer Jam then go to stupid Penang doing nothing...Hmpf...Ish,whatever la,i don't need to bother abt such things...anyways,gtg..More updates coming ur way! Toodles!

xoxo -C-

No comments: