Wednesday, June 3, 2009

2 in the Morning

I don't think my parents understand what i really am feeling...If they could read minds,they would probably cry out loud.Maybe i'm being stupid? Maybe i don't mean enough to you?? Maybe i'm just thinking like a freaking kid...Maybe i'm just angry.It doesn't matter.Cause what's been said has been said...Yes.I am emo-ing like CRAZY!! U think what u say and do doesn't hurt me.But u are SOO wrong.I don't want to LOOK at u.I wish u could just go away.I want my brother.Or my sisters.Or my Ah Ku.I just want them here with me,i want someone to cry to.. *sigh* I miss you already...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently addicted to 2 In the Morning-New Kids On The Block.....

I wish i had Jordan Knight here...He's old..bt he sure as hell is DAMN freaking funny... *sigh*

Cz it's 2 in the morning,girl,
Watchu' wanna do,
Do u wanna fight?,
Wanna say good night?
Cz if u told me u wanted it,
This could be over...



i have to admit..He is still a fittie even at the age of 39..hahahaa....he is like,not that bad looking man..to men,he's like,the best looking one there :P haha...although old,i have to admit..the new kids on the block can JAM!!! hahha..Old kids on the block still got a lil somethin' some'in...hahah! Funny even on interviews.. watch the E,True Hollywood Story :The new kids on the block.. he's awesome! My fav :D





they're all still so hunky even at their age..don't u think so? :P and their music rocks :D

hmm..they make me so much less emo :D

No comments: