Monday, June 8, 2009

Knowing me,knowing u!!

hey heys,umm,the emo part of me has vanished for the time being....and,i'm veerrryyy glad it did....(many maaaannyyy thanks to those who helped cheer me up =) ily guys! ) =D anyways,i went out last saturday!!! Well,let me try and make it more..clear...I went out with people OTHER than my mom-for the very first time in a long time =D and it was soo fun!! Got to do something other than sit infront of the comp or tv..or sleep!!! Gah! Which reminds me,i've been sleeping like a baby for the last week..And i don't mean that i'm sleeping very soundly,bt i'm sleeping too much!!! You know,lemme' rephrase that sentence...I'm sleeping like a PIG!!!! A big fat pig =p hehe..But anyways,i went out with Kai Ma and Joey,Yan Yan and Andrea..It was fun!! =D oh! and look look!!! (Copied frm the StarOnline)

Natalyn Tiang from SMK Bandar Utama Damansara (3) however, believes some teams take their training a bit too far.

“I know there are some teams who train a lot, but I don’t think it’s necessary to push too hard. We have other commitments too, like studies and our families. If we train too much, some parents might complain because we’re keeping their children for too long!” said Natalyn, 16, who’s been with the Stompers for four years now.

The Stompers train, also with a hired coach, three times a week, for just two hours per session. But that doesn’t mean their training is easy either. To improve their stamina, they do cheerleading jumping exercises, which includes performing 10 toe touches in a row.

“They might not be perfect toe touches, and we can’t really jump too high, but it really helps with our stamina and fitness,” she explained.

But Natalyn admits that their training will “definitely get more intense” from now on, and she knows there’s little chance of their competitors burning out.

“I don’t think the other teams will burn out, because the spirit is there,” she added. “They might put in all their strength and energy for training, but every time they step up on that, they’ll still have the heart to perform.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THAT WAS NAT!!!! :D hahaha! COOL!!! =D




IT'S A MOTH!! =D suuper cute =D and this was in a hotel...hahahaha...

1 comment:

Natalyn said...

eeekk.
I sound so weird. lols. (: I hate interviews. =/