Saturday, July 25, 2009

A small glowing light in a dark room




I'M SOORRRYYY FOR NOT UPDATING!!!! It's just that ive been SOOOO lazy! Well,that's typical SimSim..haha..Thursday was me birthday *shy* haha,and it was a GOOD one :D it was fun! And yet agin,i wanna say THANKUTHANKUTHANKU for all the wishies and pressies :D iloveuguys! It all just made my day so awesomeeee =D But the rather sad thing is that i can't go out with me lovies cz of sillysillystupid trials == grr! I'm sooo not prepared for trials!! HEELLLPPP!!!


I guess i really should start bucking up for exams =s Study group anyone? xp hmm...but i'm like,so darn lazy lah...I need someone to like,push me to study! =(


Anyways,zee' cousin,iz' wife,zee nieces and nephew came back to Malaysia for awhile =)

My dahling nieces,nephew,cousin,and his wifey =)


Aren't they just soo adorable?



Neways,guess who watched Transformers 2 =) hahha! I LOVE IT!!!! so awesome! definitely worth watching again! =) anyone wanna go out n watch it after PMR? =) hehe



Well wells, =) this is end of todays update =) i'll update more tomorow kay? =)
*till then! =) *




No comments: