Saturday, August 1, 2009

Just So you Know I tried my best To Let Go

Hola! =) Mumsyssss' backkkk!! =) She went to Cali with 2 bags,and came back with THREE! wth? she shoped for FIVE days :'( nt fair..i wanna shop that long!!! grrr..anyways! She bought me a Coach bag.. wheee! Quite nice la...and she bought me some stuff frm Gap... =) But whats bugging the HELL out of me is my mom gave my Aunt a REALLLLYYYY nice Coach bag,and like,something i would be VERY likely to pick up! and my mom told me 'oh,i didn't know u like those kinda bags' == like,hello? I've been telling her for over a year now! And when she handed the bag to my aunt,i swear u could like hear my heart breaking! U could probably even hear it slowly rpping apart! omg! But....Oh wells,not THAT big of a deal right? *sigh* at least i actually have one of em'! =p better than nothing right?

On a completely different note.....I am like dying to have a movie mania!!!!!! grrr...I'm also craving for cuppacakes..xp but like,i'm GAINING FATS!! grr.... after pmr i'm workinf my butt off i'm telling you!!! No more fats! I'm improving on myself as well as i can!! haha!

Also........ I am IN LOVE with the song Just So You Know by Jesse McCart ney,I Wanna by The All American Rejects....

And not forgetting.....I need a new phone people....mine died out on me :'( and i NEEDDD my camera :'(

Anyways,i shall hopefully update more on the birthday dindin and what not =) i know this is a lousy and lame update...bt thought i should just give u guys a heads up =p

Toodles!

No comments: