Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hui Yin's Popo's House Warming

hello!! Back for an update :) Today was Hui Yin's Popo's House Warming...umm,i didn't actually take pictures of the house....hahhaa...i only took like,8 pictures..and all of them were of us kiddos in the park...


Hui Yin and Sue Yin on the swing..Hui Yin is the one in blue...And Mr Adrian Hui is the one ON TOP of the swing thingy......




Aww! I heart u guys! i just LOVEE this picture! Sooo adorable :D *hearts*



sooo adorable la all of them :D



anyways! I had been studying for 6 hours straight today...and when i had finally stopped,we had to go for the house warming thingy..and it TOTALLY made my night :D a joyous,sweet,funny and starry ending to my day :D

anyhoo,we played hide and seek after that =p and i MUST say,it was sooo soo much fun! I must remind u all that we are never too old to play that game :D you should see all the kinds of tactics wecome up with..Amazes u what u can do..hhaha :D

Hmm,well,it's late now,i think i better head off....I'll miss them...Probably back to studying again tomorrow :'( just breaks my heart....Adrian is going back to Aus tomorrow..which makes things all the more sad...Neways! Going off now! Toodles dearies!!!

No comments: