Friday, August 7, 2009

Stressing out and cooling down



Helloo world! =) Trials is this coming Monday..and i am FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!! Constantly having panic attacks in school.....And for most people who know me,i cry VERY easily,but i don't BREAK DOWN easily....and i kept breaking down this whole week =( bleh... pressure is mounting and the stress is KILLING me!!! And Puan Selvi is SERIOUSLY getting on my nerves.How can a teacher that SUUCCKKKSSS in english teach ENGLISH?!?! DUDE! My english is waayyy better than her's.Her grammer SUCKS! But,anyways,i don't really bother about her...But i DO wish oh-so-much that i can transfer school after PMR.....already have a school in mind actually..hmmm...oh wells,we'll see =)

On a completely diff note,i have good good news!! well,it's not ALL that good..it's okay news..Guess who now has 2 coach bags? yess!!! muahahhahhaa! My aunt decided not to take that bag because she wanted another one which was smaller..and so no one wanted the bag i've been drooling over...so... hehehe! This is where the umm,evil side of me comes in..I couldn't resist asking mummy if i could have the bag since no one wanted it..muahahaha,and dang it,I GOT IT!!! yayyyy!! =p hahhahhaha! But anyways,went to 1U with mummy,and i decided to take my bag for a 'stroll' haha...



I absolutely LOVE it! Pretty aint it?



And now for the bag I could cry for =p


The more i look at it the more i love it!! Isn't it just soo gorgeous??? =)

oh wells,that's about it for now =) till next time =) toodles!!!

1 comment:

Natalyn said...

coachhhhhhh.
Love the sling. (: