Saturday, November 28, 2009

New Moon..AGAIN!

Me and Maggie went to watch New Moon at the Nuffnang Premier Screening,as some of u know..it's on my last post..anyways! I'm gonna go watch


NEW MOON! (again ==) ahaha although,i don't really mind...But like,I'm watching it mainly to see Den,Cat,and Karmun SQUEAL! LOL! and also to admire Jacob :) and also not forgetting to watch the movie as it is :) haha and like,I'm supposed to go watch it with Maggie on Monday,at Cathay,at 1.40 pm..and i'm also supposed to watch it with karmun..on Monday as well! Midvalley,1.40 pm! same day,same time,same movie,diff location..haha! But Maggie is like so tired of watching it that I think we're gonna give it a skip,so I'll be going with Karmun and Den and Cat :) be prepared darls!

Anyways,you guys really need to come to CHEER JAM! :) If not,u'd be missing out on A LOT! Honestly! I'm not joking! Make sure you come okay?? It is SO much fun! AND AND AND! You get to learn A LOT of new stuffies! Wanna learn a backhand spring? Cheer Jam is a great place to learn it! We're super hands on! Trust me... :) Wanna learn to do a kick ass basket toss? Where do u learn it? CHEER JAM! Wanna learn to Stretch your flexibility right? where do you learn it? CHEER JAMM! Wanna know how to make your routine a good one? Where do u learn it? yep! u guessed it! CHEER JAMMM! Okay,i think u get what i'm trying to say..so u know WHAT? I think I'll do a post tomorrow ESPECIALLY as my invitation to ALL of u to come to CHEER JAMMMM!! :)

okay okay,i think i better go now..I'm going to church tomorrow morning..Eeek! I'm actually going to church after like,FOREVER? LOL! A bit unsure about it..But mummy's into the whole 'bonding' and 'It is essencial for ALL of us to go to the house of God and Talk to Jesus' thing.. :| Trying to be a good child and confess! And try and reduce my sins.. hahahahhahahahhahahahahhahha! We'll see if that whole 'spiritual cleansing-starting all over to a new,better phase' thing actually happens XD okayy... goodbye! :D till tomorrow now :)

No comments: