Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Bored and Annoyed

My left nostril is stuffed and runny! :( and I keep sneezing..but of course,i sneeze a lot on a daily basis anyways..haha..

I am currently being serenaded by the velvety voices of John Mayer and Michael Bubbles :) i love calling him that... haha! I just love love both of them for their adorable spunk and jazzy velvet voices.. :) John Mayer has a song with Taylor Swift called Half of My Heart :) You can't really hear Taylor Swift's voice 'cause she was just singing backup..But it's still a really good song :) You should definitely go check it out.. And i am loving Michael Buble's Just Haven't Met You Yet.. :)

Also! I wanna wish my shawty.. a.k.a my Grandma CARVEN LEONG

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!






hahah I stole this picture from you,'cause.. Well 'cause i don't have many pictures of you ( obviously) and also 'cause this picture is ADORABLE! HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN SHORT STUFF! It's sad how in most countries it's 'sweet' sixteen 'cause u get to drive and what not..But in Malaysia,it's just another day... BUT ANYWAYS! It's your birthday (more like belated XD) and therefor it is your special dayyy :)

sorry,this post is rather miserable and short,but i gotta rush of to gym soon!
So until my next post! toodles!

And once more,happy hatch-day Carven Leong :)

No comments: