Thursday, December 24, 2009

PMR results

hello! :) Just to let you know,I got 4 As 3Bs for my PMR :)) i WAS bummed out,but Maggie totally made me feel SO much better! Like she said,what's there to be bummed out about? Reward yourself! :)

awww! ILY magster! :p So i won't focus on what i DID'NT get...Instead,I'm focusing on what i DID get! :D and iwas bummed 'cause everyone else was celebrating and I wasn't....but after talking to 'magalene' lim xD i decided, heck! Who said I can't celebrate too??? I mean,I'm living,breathing,normal,healthy,I got 4-freaking-chunted-As for PMR!,and I got Bs instead of anything worse for the other 3 subjects! Pretty damn awesome to me :) SO! Anyone wanna go celebrate with me?? :p 'Cause I'm pretty damn happy about it :) Although it looks like I'm not going to Sri Kdu..what the heck right? Not so fortunate,and I'm a little bummed about that..But! ah wells! :D just not meant to beee :D what ever will be,will be :) If it happens,it happens! Every thing is planned by the MIGHTY man up there :) I know he wants the best for me and whatever occurs,will just lead to something better :) kay then! I think I'm gonna go take a nap now xD toodles! :)

No comments: