Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I'll be the one waiting there even when it's cold

hey you! :) okay,I'm feeling kinda moody right now...ISH! Taylor Swift's songs ah..i tell u..Can make me damn happy and crazy..or it can make my heartache go away..But right! It can also make me remember people(more like a certain someone) and feel damn miserable! ANYWAYS! I don't really feel like talking about it on my blog..haha,a bit personal yea.. :p

OKAY! SO! I cannot decide what to get from victoriasecretlover.blogspot ... i don't even know how all of them smell...LOL! But right!-Even if i knew what they smelt like,I'd prob ask Adrian and Mag what they thought of it..LOL! 'Cause I obviously trust their decision very much..And if they don't like it..then it's definitely OUT! haha! But like,everything sounds so delish! XD I know how Pure Seduction smells like (although i can't really remember)..And Blossoming Romance sounds nice..And so does Romantic Wish...And there are quiteeee a few others that sound good :) But i won't list it down 'cause,it's just way to long..haha..too many..I wish i could just buy every single one of em' XD

anyways! Anyone have an opinion on them? Please tell me about it! :) I'd love to hear about what u think of them..what u like,what u dislike,what u would recommend..blablabla.. :) okay,well,i HONESTLY don't know what to post today...I'm a bit lost..haha,and i think i'm babbling away and i'd probably bore u..so i think I'll just wait till tomorrow to let the 'inspiration' come through..OH! I promise the CHEER JAM post will be coming veeeerrryyy soon :) till' tomorrow now.. :) toodles!

No comments: