Monday, March 9, 2009

because u told me so

ok! I'm only doing this cz all u ppl are bugging me to update =.= grr..hahha! hmm
anyways,i actually have nothing to update on...sorry..sooo lazy nowadays....hmm well,i'll hopefully be getting my nikon D90 by April!! yay!! muahahahaha!!! hehe..uh,other then that? well,the C3 workshop was fun! hahahha,maggie came 2!!! hahah,and marcus kept poking her knee which i found so disgusting n painful..i mean,u try watching some big,buff guy poke the knee of a girl who dislocated her knee!!! hahahhaa...anyways,oh! ATTENTION PPL! PLS GO TO CINELEISURE AND MAKE UR WAY TO THE CHARM BOOTH TO BUY OUR MERCHANDISE!!!! y wud u have to listen to me n go there n buy our stuff?? cz i said soo!!!! hahhaha..well,we're raising funds for c3..so yea..haha...and PLS COME TO C3 AT CINELEISURE ON THE 22ND OF MARCH PPL!!! COME AND SUPPORT US!! then u may bring tons of roses,a 3 million US dollar cheque signed to me and kiss my feet!!! MUAHAHHAHAHA!!!! no la,just joking,just come to c3 k? there u have it ppl! ur update!! k,gtg now,bye!

No comments: