Friday, March 20, 2009

Unbelievable!

stupidest thing just happened yesterday.My mom told me that this sunday would be the last Charm cheer practice i'm having till PMR is over.Yup,that's right ppl,no more cheering for me.No more wushu for me,no more interact club for me,and definitely no more cheering for me.Why? cuz i got a B for History.Blardy hell!! She should be like FREAKING happy man if i get a B for History!! cuz i normally get Cs,Ds,and i nearly failed once... so yea! i was like what the hell?? yea,and she's knows very well that i'm supposed to be performing for cheer 09! urgh! And my dad isn't doing any restricting..he's just like,oh,ok when i told him my results. Life's SUCH A BITCH SOMETIMES!! ARGH! do u know,cheer is where i let all my STRESS out?!?!?! It's the only time where i can like have freedom and feel good about myself! Cheer is something that i really really REALLY like,i mean,i might not be good at it,but i like it! And she's stopping me frm going. And she wants me to stay at home and study all the time.HMP! well,2 can play this game too! If she thinks that stoping me frm cheer and studying at home all the time is gonna get my grades up again,she is sooo BLOODY wrong.Good luck with me returning to my normal self again.I don't even enjoy eating anymore.I nearly threw up when i thought about eating.And i nearly threw the book AWAY! when i saw it.I know you ppl are thinking ' seesh,such a drama queen man,..she's like obsessed with cheer' well ya know something? I myself don't know why my body is doing this to me kay? I just don't have a way of relieving my stress anymore! All this tension is just building inside! I am not the kind of person that can sit at home and study all day everyday. And if she pushes me any further about studying,she is gonna either wish she hadn't stopped me from cheer or she is just gonna wish she NVR had me as a daughter.Because I'm nt promising her anything.You know she FORCED me into an agreement whereby 'i stop cheer the minute my grades drop'.Jesus Christ pls help me not to say anything mean because it was either that stupid agreement,or if i don't agree to that,i'll have to stop cheer IMMEDIATELY! and i couldn't wriggle out of it beacause she was being sooo freaking serious about it,and she just wouldn't drop it! I'm the kind of person that can ACTUALLY go insane if i have to sit home and study ALL THE TIME.I'm sure ALOT of you can tell....I BET u i will lose damn alot of weight if she really puts me through this.She can chose,either me being healthy,normal,jumpy,and not so smart,or Straight As all the time,extra smart,slightly 'off'(if u noe what i mean),quiet,skinny, not eating healthy at all and tired me.So choose. She can't have both smart and normal me.She has NO idea about whats coming for her.To make things worse,i don't see my brother very often,i don't talk to him about ANYTHING,we have NOTHING in common,and my closest friend are all in charm.So,who do i blow the steam of at?who do i talk to when i'm sad?who do i release my psycho-ness at? the wall?? cuz my dad doesn't talk to me very much at home,he'd rather me leave to college as soon as i can and he doesn' like me very much,and how do i know that? cuz he LITERALLY said it to my face. So good luck to my mother.I may not even be seeing her anymore after this if it actually continues.Cuz i have no reason to go over to her house anymore since i'll be studying ALL DAY LONG. I have no purpose to look at her even.I'm not being a drama queen,but i'm serious.I have a throbbing headache,my eyes are swelled up frm crying last night(i don't even know why i cryed) and i feel like such a moron for letting charm down for cheer 09.To make it worse,i'm letting myself down.The decision is in my mom's hands.I'm not talking to her about it,because when i'm not raising my voice but simply telling her that i'll do fine in my nest exam bt not if she restricts me,she tells me 'Cheng Sim,you don't use that tone with me,u hear me?' Oh,whatever,through with dealing with her.

No comments: