Monday, March 16, 2009

Maple leaves are green,yellow,orange,and brown!! :D

boo!!!! didn't scare yea did i? haha!! sooo sorry,i'm at a very psychotic stage of my life right now...One of those uber hyper moments...hehe!! hmm,yesterday... ...Gym was at Cineleisure. :D sounds like one of my pure nonsensical nonsense right? No,actually,gym really was in Cineleisure...NO i am NOT freaking kidding u..It's not even funny man.. but,of course we didn't like tumble on the floor la!! Duh,we just did stunts... oh,practice was there cuz every1 was at the booth helping out and stuff,so they won't be able to just leave the booth there rite,so we decided,why not just change the venue? and so..we did..and BLARDY HELL!! Ppl just stood there and watched and i'm like,uh...Why are they looking? then i just totally snapped out of my totally blur and bimbotic moment,and i realized..DUH!!! UR STUNTING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CONCOURSE AREA IN A FREAKING MALL !!!!! OF COURSE PPL WILL WATCH!!! My gosh,I actually felt like thumping myself on the head real hard for that :P hahha!! anyways,i'm still like playing around the new face book and exploring it..hmm,still tryin' to figure out how'ta write 'notes' hehe..bah,i'll figure it out 1 day..screw it,couldn't be bothered to sit in front of the computer and go to facebook just to figure it out...hehe! hmm,blablablablabla... And like,NATALYN TIANG!!! U MUST be mistaken...That girl in your team,the 1 whose name is Ch'ng Xin and that 'looks like me' and 'is like me' is NOT like me!! we don't even look the same!! well,frm what i saw.. :P i will admit,her name is kinda the same as mine...but that's it!! haha... Oh,and the other day,Ee Meng based Yee Ming! Isn't that soo cool? get it? Ee Meng,Yee Ming? :P teeheeheee!!! k la.. i will go about my hyperness and do somethingelse cuz i have nothing else to blog about :D bye!!!

No comments: