Saturday, October 11, 2008

3 birthdays 2 celebrate and 1 passing of an innocent person 2 mourne

hey! As sum of u probably now,the internet is not always excessible for me c of my tight scheduled life,and my dad being way unreasonable,so therefore,my post r short summaries of things that have happened in only God noes how many days or weeks all in 1 post..Neways,like it's so so sad to noe wat happened 2 Jeremy's friend...May God lead u thru the path to heaven and forever be in happiness and may u rest in peace Boon Jin...I may not have known u bt i noe tt u are a beloved son,friend,cousin and that wat happened to u was not fair,bt it seems tt God needed another angel 2 help him.. Anyways,we celebrated Steph Jie Jie's birthday in gym altho her birthday was on monday..I bought bon bon's rich double chocolate cake..it was so sinfully wonderful!Who the hell cares abt puttin on weight that it gets har 2 fly eventho ur pint sized and gettin a not-so-gorgeous tummy when ur eatin bon bon's cakes?? I din exctly noe wat cake 2 buy 4 her,bt i jz went with gut instinct and got the chocolate,and turns out that she loves chocolate cake!!!Steph Jie's birthday was real fun! Bt daddy Jeremy could'nt be there so it was not as fun.Bt i still enjoyed myself =) I feel so bad tt i din do anything for Wennie Jie's (aka Sze Wen's) birthday,bt then again i din noe when her birthday was,and we were'nt as close tt time... Bt!I wud love 2 do something nice for every1 tt matters to me like,more then other ppl matter 2 me.. As in,loads of my fwenz matter so much 2 me! It's jz tt sum others mean even more 2 me!Like,mag lim,mag thomas,steph jie jie,wennie jie jie,fiqah,emma and many many more...if i actually listed them down,it wud take ages!!! hahha.. bt anyways,i hav 1 more birthday 2 plan.. Bt i'm going 2 Australia durin tt person(let's give tt person a nickname) skinny*! ok,yea,during skinny*'s birthday sadly.. Bt it's k! Better late then nvr rite??Oh! U noe,since i din get into Singapore team,i hav found something else 2 drive me way way way past my limits in Charm.I have decided 2 work extra extra hard,especially on flexiblity so tt i can advance into..well..advanced team(partly also 4 my own satisfaction 2 b able 2 b flexible) and to do more shows!! With or without pay! I don't exactly care abt the money i'll get!It's so tt i'll get experiened! hahaha..Yea!hhahahah..And,u noe,MAGDALENE LIM!!,,has decided 2 add herself 2 my blog thingy wtver..it's where u sorta link urself 2 tt person's blog so tt u can write in it 2..she misused her power against me!! =p hahahah...bt,guess wat?? it's a saturday,well,technically a sunday now,bt it's after this weekend,it's PMR!! so i jz wanna say GODD LUCK 2 all those Pmr-ers out there!Hahaha..Oh! and,u noe on friday nite,my mom's fwen had a barbeque at his sisters apartment in mont kiara..it's called Hijauan somethin and it is sooo lovely!!I fell in love wif it the moment i saw it! Well,i din actually go into the apartment,we had the barbeque at the poolside area..the apartments there apparently cost 1.8 Million!!! bt,it's so bloody huge! u noe thay hav this like spa area thingy,and it's ;ike wen u open this gate,u immediately see greenery,and u sorta step onto a dock like thingy wif water under it,and there's like plants all over,wif like lotus on the water n stuff. And there's like individual gazebos ther 4 massages and when u walk 2 the right of the dock-like-thingy,it jz stops there ab=nd u hav 2 step on rocks 2 get on 'land' and there's a hot water and cold water pool!!SO like a bloody Hilton Hotel!! And the real pools which is not in the spa area,is so damn big! And their pools are salt chlorinated which means tt it's so much safer n it does'nt harm the skin so much..and next 2 the pools area like lil gaebos again which hav like 3 bean bags in each gazebo and dim lighting.. so couple-ish!!Talk abt high-end! haha..nd u noe wat?i'm like watching the nanny now..so funny!

No comments: