Tuesday, October 21, 2008

bad news has arrived at ur doorstep!!


Bad News! Cheng Sim is back with her book craze!!Book frenzy!!AAHH!!hahahah.as u can c tt pic up there,it is a book i am currently reading.It's called The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards.It's so sad..Lemme write down the synopsis at the back of the book 4 u k? :

"It should have been an ordinary birth,the start of an ordinary happy family.But the night Dr.DavidHenry delivers his wife's twins is a night that will haunt five lives forever.For though David's son is a healthy boy,his daughter has Down's syndrome.And,in a shocking act of betrayal whose consequences only time will reveal,he tells his wife their daughter died while secretly entrusting her care to a nurse.

As grief quietly tears apart David's family,so a little girl must make her own way in the world as best as she can."

Sad rite? i totally kesian tt girl i tell u.So far the book is gud...hahah.Bt!On to the next bad news*thunder roars and a bolt of lightning strikes* I'M OBSESSED WITH GOSSIP GIRLS!Again...My obsesity has come back 2 haunt us all! hahaha.Iloveeelovelove gossip girls!It's almost equivalent 2 my love of cheerleading.Which b the way is pretty serious.haha.Mayb i shud check myself in to Tanjung Rambutan =p hahaha! kiddin! bt seriously! It's damn awesome!! I ADORE BLAIR!!B is like so freaking awesome!!I like the way she has so much power! And it's awesome when she makes snippy comments! like this:

Blair:Charles,side bar.
Chuck aka Charles:Actually,we were'nt done yet.
Blair:Notice that my voice did'nt go over the end?not a question..

Hahah! told u she was totally awesome! anyways,enuf abt my obsesity wif gossip girls...Yesterday was the first raptai for Everybody's Day and so..I got to c the performances!Well...dis year's performances are not as expected..Honestly?i think it's not quite up 2 standard.I'd much rather take my iPod and entertain myself.The only performances that got my approval was the morning session prefects and Ati's singing... JJ's group was not bad(pls excuse me for referring to them as JJ's group,bt i'm kinda lazy 2day) bt they could use some work.Anyways...I might not be excited abt 2morro..But!Anywho... i am looking forward 2 a gud show frm the morning sesh prefects as expected.I'll be very dissapointed if they do it any less perfect.And noe 1 likes it when i'm dissapointed with something i'm sure...because then i won't be very happy,then i'll be easily annoyed.Den other ppl will be in deep shit.hahaha.Bt..No pressure! =)so..untill the! toodles!

xoxo-C~

No comments: