Wednesday, October 15, 2008

4get it!!

dis morning,mummy woke me up at 10 and said tt we're late..she like came barging into the room screaming "CHENG SIM GET UP! (den in cantonese) 10 O'CLOCK ALREADY AH! FASTER!" and my only reply was tt lazy grunt.. den i had 2 drag myself outta bed and into the shower and was so bloody tired so tt pretty much ticked me off.Den after showerin,she was like "dry ur hair!Faster!" den after tt,she was like "y did'nt u make the bed?off the air-cond!" and she always tells me 2 do the dishes,take out the rubbish,make the bed,bla bla bla.DEN..!...she was like"y aren't u wearin long pants?" cz i was wearin hot pants and a shirt(btw,my mom thinks tt wearin hot pants is like wearin only a bra 2 a mall -.-) bt i was only goin 2 my aunts hse! bt i din bother wif wat she said eventhough her starin at me was accompanied by a glare and a scoff.den she was like take out the rubbish and she jz went on and on and on the whole day!And i'm always doin it all!I'm like the maid and the failure of the family!God!she jz knows when 2 make me feel so bad..Bt watever with her.I cn hav fun and not let her bring me down rite?=) cz well,mothers will be mothers =.= haha...

No comments: