Thursday, October 2, 2008

Success!!

I hav successfully baked an apple pie!!Yay!!It's the first time i've tried it..Not bad!I bake anything BUT pies..Bt...I did it!!hahaha! Tastes quite gud!2morro prob gonna bake somethin else..deciding wat 2 bake..hey..noe wat?like a real long time ago..Pn Hayati told us 2 write a story abt...Guss wat?...A Twig.=.= i'll post it up 4 u 2 read once i find the paper..it's really long..I'm using ko ko's Mac computer now!!So so fun 2 use!now it's hari raya n i'm so into the eating season!! Argh!!! Dammit! Now hav 2 work out during gym even more!!hahaha... I love holidays!! All that sleeping late,waking up even later,eating,lazing ard has kicked in!!Bt sadly the skool decided 2 torture us by having our exams rite after the hols. Bloody bastards...=.= hahahah..anyways..no time 2 write so much1 Hav 2 study!!

1 comment:

Afiqah Ariff said...

wahahahahaha!!!! EXAM!!!!!!! CX
CHENG SIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMM!!!!!
GUA RINDU SAMA LU!!!!
lol.. =.="

soo.. how've you been..? how's your err.. improvement in cheerleading..?? hehe.. i'm coming for practice tomorrow!!! i hope.. C=

reply at my blog!!
http://freehugsandkisses.blogspot.com/


muaxx,
Afiqah C=