Friday, October 3, 2008

:D

HI CHENG SIM! ITS MAG ! duh..
I have nothing to do and you're not online & I think you're baking so I don't wanna kacau you while you're baking! So i'll "talk to you" here :D!
Omg do you watch Gossip Girl? So addictive. I've been watching it like all day its damn nice hahahaha.
Oh ya Cheng Sim! Go see my cousin's band okay. Haahaha! Support them! Then when they become famous I can tumpang glamour and say I contributed to their.. famousness.
Go see okay!



Myspace
Listen to Fatal Flaw and Katie!
Teeheehee

10 days left to PMR. Then + 5 days? 14-15 depends how you count it, days to freedom!
Then I can come back for cheer practice. Yay!

Lalalalala
This is like texing you but with no response.
-.-'
so i cannot think of anything else to say.
hahahah


bye Cheng sim! :D

No comments: